Spanish culture and traditions
The ideal city to learn Spanish
Seville, friendly and welcoming
Sevilla tiene un color especial / Seville has a certain vibe
If you have ever dreamed of experiencing the Spanish way of life, you´ll find it here in Seville more than anywhere else: hospitality, friendliness, history, tradition, flamenco, tapas and sunshine.
Seville is one of the friendliest Spanish cities in Spain: a quality that makes you feel at home from the first day and contributes to learning Spanish and communicating.
Seville is one of the most accessible cities in Spain: it has an international airport with direct flights to and from Frankfurt, München, London, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome. High-speed trains connect Seville to other Spanish cities: Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga.
Seville is a medium-sized city with a population of approximately 700.000. It is easy to get round by bike and on foot.
Seville has a thriving social life throughout the year thanks to its excellent weather and open character
- 4 universities
- More than 80.000 students
- 140km of cycle paths throughout the city and beyond
- A functional and affordable public bike system
- A green city where people walk or cycle everywhere
- Beautiful green spaces and riverside to enjoy the outdoors
- An immense historical heritage
- Opera House, many theatres and concert halls
- Film festival and “Bienal de Flamenco”
- 2 Champions League football teams
- Olympic stadium
- Aircraft industry
- Renewable energy technologies
- More than 4.000 restaurants and bars